SoySolv AR is an industrial strength bio-based asphalt and tar remover, specifically formulated from soybean and other renewable resources. SoySolv AR replaces diesel and other harsh solvents used for asphalt and tar removal applications. It is certified by the USDA as a 98% bio-based product, green verified by the US EPA, and listed on the EPA safer chemicals list. Through extensive research and field testing, SoySolv AR is proven to be more efficient and effective than diesel fuel or citrus based solvents for dissolving asphalt.
SoySolv AR is also a highly effective drag slat lubricant that prevents asphalt build up and lubricates drag slat equipment. With regular application, SoySolv AR increases plant productivity when utilized as a preventative maintenance practice by eliminating downtime used to clean drag slat conveyor systems.
SDS Sheets Available Upon Request
- Specifically Formulated for Asphalt and Tar Removal Applications
- Cost Effective Alternative to D-limonene and Other Citrus Based Solvents
- Used to Treat Drag Slats and Other Movable Equipment that Comes Into Contact with Hot Asphalt
- Used to Unclog and Maintain Liquid Asphalt Lines
- Used to Clean Asphalt Laboratory Molds and Equipment
Usage and Key Benefits:
- Green Verified by the US EPA and Listed on the EPA Safer Chemicals List
- Very Low VOCs and High Flash Point. Non-Flammable
- Replaces Diesel and Toxic Solvents Used for Asphalt and Tar Removal Applications
- Not Proposition 65 Listed
- 100% Biodegradable
- Ships as Non-regulated
- Available in Jugs, Drums, Totes, and Bulk