TackSolv is a highly concentrated biodegradable asphalt release agent for use on truck beds, chip and seal equipment, rollers, pavers, shovels, rakes, and more. Unlike typical asphalt release agents that are soap-based formulations, TackSolv is a special blend of film-forming polymers and surface-active agents specifically designed to create a molecular, non-stick protective coating with high-performing release capabilities.
TackSolv is NTPEP Tested, DOT approved in multiple states, and is safe enough to be used full strength and powerful enough to be diluted up to 30:1 with water. TackSolv also works extremely well, preventing asphalt adhesion on paving equipment, and is safe to use on rubber tire rollers, pavers, and material transfer equipment. State-of-the-art truck and plant spray systems are provided if needed.
SDS Sheets Available Upon Request
- Specifically Formulated to Handle Even the Toughest High Polymer Modified Asphalt Mixes
- Will Not Degrade or Strip Asphalt
- Highly Concentrated = Industry Leading Cost Per Gallon
- Prevents Build up on Rubber Paving Rollers and Tracks
- Also Highly Effective as Drag Slat Lubricant
Usage and Key Benefits:
- Zero Flash Point
- State-DOT Approved and NTPEP Tested
- Non-Hazardous, Non-Corrosive, Ships as Non-DOT Regulated
- Safe and Non-toxic
- Contains No Petroleum Solvents
- Available in Jugs, Drums, and Totes