SoySolv AR is an industrial strength bio-based asphalt and tar remover, specifically formulated from soybean and other renewable resources. SoySolv AR replaces diesel and other harsh solvents used for asphalt and tar removal applications. It is certified by the USDA as a 98% bio-based product, green verified by the US EPA, and listed on the EPA safer chemicals list. Through extensive research and field testing, SoySolv AR is proven to be more efficient and effective than diesel fuel or citrus based solvents for dissolving asphalt.
SoySolv AR increases plant productivity when utilized as a preventative maintenance practice. It's specifically used to treat drag slats and other movable equipment that come into contact with hot asphalt. SoySolv AR reduces plant start up risks and asphalt build up with regular application.
SDS Sheets Available Upon Request
- Specifically Formulated for Asphalt and Tar Removal Applications
- Cost Effective Alternative to D-limonene and Other Citrus Based Solvents
- Used to Treat Drag Slats and Other Movable Equipment that Comes Into Contact with Hot Asphalt
Usage and Environmental Benefits:
- Certified by the USDA as a 98% Bio-Based Product
- Green Verified by the US EPA and Listed on the EPA Safer Chemicals List
- Low VOCs and High Flash Point
- Replaces Diesel and Toxic Solvents Used for Asphalt and Tar Removal Applications
- Not Proposition 65 Listed
- 100% Biodegradable to Carbon Dioxide and Water
- Available in Jugs, Drums, and Totes